Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This section includes information on the conditions for access and use of this website, things that the user needs to know. General information is found at https://grupoprimavera.com/, for the purposes provided in Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Controller of processing
• Identity of Controller: OAKLEY EKOBID, SL
• Trading name: GRUPO PRIMAVERA
• Nat Id/Tax Id No: B-88289871
• Address: Camí de Can Camps,17-19, planta baja, Vallsolana Garden 08174 – Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona
• E-mail: email@example.com
• E-mail for the exercise of rights: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Webpage: https://grupoprimavera.com/
Registered in Barcelona Mercantile Registry at Tome 46.920, Folio 212, Sheet number B-535.376.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PORTAL
Our webpage gives information on everything that could interest the customer in connection with the companies comprised in the GRUPO PRIMAVERA, their products and services.
2. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
2.1 OBLIGATION OF THE CORRECT USE OF THE WEBPAGE AND ITS CONTENTS.
The User undertakes to make correct use of the web and the utilities provided in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice and the instructions and notices communicated.
The User undertakes to use the web and all its contents exclusively for purposes that are lawful and not prohibited, that do not infringe current legality and/or cause harm to the legitimate rights of GRUPO PRIMAVERA or any third party, and/or could cause loss or damages in any direct or indirect form.
To that end, the User shall refrain from using any of the contents of the webpage for unlawful purposes or ends, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, can damage, disable, overload, weaken or obstruct the normal use of the web, the computer equipment or the documents, files and contents of all kinds stored in any computer system belonging to the company, other users or any Internet user.
In particular, merely as an example but not limiting, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
• is in any way contrary to, disrespectful of or attacks fundamental rights and public liberties recognised in national and international legislation;
• induces, incites or promotes actions that are criminal, derogatory, defamatory, degrading, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, to generally accepted morals and good custom or to public order.
• induces, incites or promotes actions, attitudes or ideas that are discriminatory by reason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
• incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, to generally accepted morals and good custom or to public order;
• is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in such a way that it induces or could induce errors on its subject or on its intentions or purposes;
• is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, where the user has not first obtained the necessary authorisation from the proprietors for its use;
• violates the business secrets of third parties;
• is contrary to the rights to honour, personal and family privacy or personal image;
• is in any way detrimental to the image of the GRUPO PRIMAVERA companies or third parties;
• infringes regulations on the secrecy of communications;
• constitutes, as applicable, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
• incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that can damage or distort the normal functioning of the network, the system or the computer equipment of GRUPO PRIMAVERA companies or third parties or which could damage the electronic documents and files stored in those computer systems;
• provokes by its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of the webpage;
• reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly disseminate, transform or alter the Contents, unless having authorisation from the proprietor of the relevant rights or where it is legally permitted;
• suppress, manipulate or in any other way alter the copyright and other data indicating the rights reserved by GRUPO PRIMAVERA companies or their proprietors. The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents, using for the purpose means or procedures other than those which, depending on cases, have been made available for the purpose or are indicated for the purpose on the webpage where the Contents are to be found or, in general, those that are normally used in Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail any risk of damaging or disabling the website, the Services and/or the Contents.
Specifically, the use of photographic and audio/video files belonging to GRUPO PRIMAVERA is subject to the following conditions:
Their use is prohibited for commercial purposes and/or subsequent distribution. The audiovisual images and resources available here are exclusively for use by the communication media and for merely informative purposes, provided that their source is mentioned. It is therefore prohibited to use them to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies. GRUPO PRIMAVERA reserves the right to withdraw permission for the use of any of these images or audio/video files when it is deemed that they are intended to be used for purposes which damage the company’s interests in any way.
The Users and, in general, anyone who proposes to establish a hyperlink between their webpage and the web https://grupoprimavera.com/ (hereafter referred to as the “Hyperlink”) must comply with the following conditions, always having obtained prior authorisation:
• the Hyperlink only permits access to the homepage of the website or to the specific point authorised by GRUPO PRIMAVERA, but cannot reproduce them in any way;
• that no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications are made regarding GRUPO PRIMAVERA, its executives, employees, or the products and/or services of the companies comprising that Group;
• that it is not stated or implied that GRUPO PRIMAVERA has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or accepted in any way the services offered or made available from the webpage on which the Hyperlink is established. With the exception of those signs that form part of the Hyperlink itself, the webpage on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trading name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive sign belonging to GRUPO PRIMAVERA; and
• the webpage on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain any information or contents that are unlawful, contrary to generally accepted morals and good custom and public order, nor will it contain any contents contrary to any third parties rights.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not in any way mean the existence of a relationship between GRUPO PRIMAVERA and the proprietor of the webpage on which it is established, nor acceptance and approval by GRUPO PRIMAVERA of its contents or services.
2.2 INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of GRUPO PRIMAVERA and/or its companies, and those of any other third party. The use or grant of access to the webpage does not entail the grant of any right over the trademarks, trading names or any other distinctive sign that is used there.
The user can download the webpage to his terminal provided that it is for private use and not for commercial purposes, therefore the user cannot exploit, reproduce, distribute, alter, communicate publicly, transfer, transform or use the contents of the web for public or commercial purposes.
In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of GRUPO PRIMAVERA, and in no case can it be understood, by virtue of this Legal Notice, that any exploitation rights or any others that exist or could exist over these Contents are assigned to the User, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
2.3 DURATION OF THE SERVICE
GRUPO PRIMAVERA does not guarantee the absolute availability of access and functioning of the website. When it is reasonably possible, GRUPO PRIMAVERA will give notice of any interruptions in the functioning of the website.
Access to the GRUPO PRIMAVERA web is of open-ended duration; however, GRUPO PRIMAVERA reserves the right to suspend access without notice to those Users that, in its opinion, are in breach of the rules for the use of its webpage and to take the appropriate legal measures.
2.4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The contents of this website are of a general nature and merely for informative purposes, as access to all the contents cannot be fully guaranteed, nor that they are exhaustive, correct, valid or updated, nor that they are suitable or useful for any specific objective.
GRUPO PRIMAVERA excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal ordinance, any liability for loss and damages of any kind resulting from:
a. The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or current validity of the contents, also the existence of faults and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available which have been accessed through the website or the services there offered.
b. The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that could cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or the users’ data.
c. Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, trading custom and this legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular and as an example, GRUPO PRIMAVERA is not responsible for actions by third parties which infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and own image, also the regulations in matters of unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
GRUPO PRIMAVERA also declines any liability with respect to information that can be found outside this web and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively that of informing the user of the existence of other sources susceptible of supplementing the contents offered on this website. GRUPO PRIMAVERA does not guarantee or take any responsibility for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visits to them, and therefore cannot be held liable for the results obtained. GRUPO PRIMAVERA accepts no liability for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, information is given to all users who provide or nay provide their personal data, in accordance with that regulation.
5. LEGISLATION AND FORUM
The parties submit themselves for the resolution of any conflicts, at their choice and with a waiver of any other forum, to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
These General Conditions of use are governed by Spanish law.
Version June 2021